Saturday, January 10, 2009

Never, Never, Never, Never Give Up

For the past month, I've been remiss in getting some more posts up here. I apologize for that, and I hope I still have some of you checking in from time to time. Following a visit by a brother, end-of-semester shenanigans, grading, and now, moving (I think), things have been quite busy. But this blog, if I have anything to say about it, is far from dead, and I hope that I'll be able to catch up--in terms of both quality as well as quantity--in the coming weeks. I am off from work until the end of February thanks to the Spring Festival holiday, so this should leave me with quite a bit of time for both writing and dawdling. I hope everyone is well, and I'm looking forward to hearing some of your comments of the following.

No comments: